- Silver paper & Black paper
- 3 toothpicks
- Black sharpie
- Silver and light blue nail polishes or paints
- Optional: Something to put inside to help it stand up, a square base of some sort made of something more durable than paper. You'll see what I used.
- Dome shaped deodorant cap (or another kind of big dome shaped cap)
1. Take your base square and your black paper. You're going to cut the black paper to add a triangle to the base's front, because Daleks are not square. [note:my square base was some little part of an old clock I think. It doesn't have to be black]
4. Take 2 toothpicks and stick them in there. Paint them silver. Make a little black bowl shape for one and a silver egg beater shape for the other. Stick them on the front.
5. Now for the dome. Paint it silver and then glue a short bit of the last toothpick on there near the top. You're going to need to paint that silver too, And then to add the eye part, paint the tip black with a light blue dot on the very end.
[My cap wasn't as domed as I would have liked]
Stick on your Dalek's head and you've got yourself a complete Dalek! Just don't let it exterminate you.