Are you craving a really good salad lunch?
This will definitely hit the spot. Nemo will attest to its tastiness.
You're going to need your leftover chicken, potatoes, green onion, celery, parsley, (pretty much any other salad veggie you feel like), olive oil, a little mayo, garlic and pepper (and any other spice you especially like, I used paprika).
1. Put diced potatoes in the oven with some olive oil drizzled on them and salt. Bake until edible.
2. While the potatoes are baking, chop up your veggies and your chicken as small as you like them to be in salad (in separate containers)
3. Mix some mustard and mayo into the chicken, a bit less than you'd use in a tuna salad.
it'll look like this
4. When the potatoes are ready take them out of the oven and spice them up.
5. Dump your chicken and your veggies and your potatoes in a big container together and mix it all in to combine them into your end result, a beautiful and delicious salad.
ps. the bones and stuff from the chicken can be boiled into some pretty great chicken broth.