Tuesday, October 1, 2013

And yet another continuation of this 31 day challenge. :)
Fashion + Pattern
The pattern I chose was puppy feet. Then I wanted to combine it with fashion=
Cruella Deville
Artwork: 
Based on Van Gogh's 'Starry Night'
Doesn't do it justice of course, but this is one of my favorite pieces of art.

A flag:
The Israeli flag.
The Supernatural:
That wolf howling at the moon? That was really hard!



Tutorial:
I decided to look for a tutorial to follow that showed a technique I had never used. This is what I found: Sugar Nail Art
Basically, it's made with real sugar. I couldn't stop worrying the ants would come, or they would come off in the water, or Nemo would lick them off. They survived, but I didn't enjoy them nearly as much as I would have liked.
and last but not least-
Honor nails:
I hand painted them, unlike the original. But it still was fun to wear.
Steampunk nails, gears and all. :)




So yes, that was the 31 day nail art challenge I did. :) It was fun, even though I didn't do them all on time and combined a bunch.
Seeya next time!

2 comments: